In order to get an overall assessment of Love’n’Graph, its content, and technical characteristics we created a focus group from our potential users.
The focus group consisted of 83 people with an equal number of both men and women aged between 20 and 40 years old. The focus group included people who were single, those who had problems in their relationship with a partner, and those who were in a good relationship with their partner.
All participants were offered to create their profiles in the app and then the profiles of their partner (real or ideal).
All the participants pointed out the following advantages of the app:
- The app is intuitive, clear, and easy to use.
- Everyone is free to work at their own pace and start wherever they like.
- Clear system of analytical reports.
- The app is different from tests and questionnaires because it doesn’t give standard answers but creates a unique profile for each user.
- It helps you solve problems in all spheres of life
- It makes people think and analyze their relationship situation.
- It shows the strong and weak points of a user and his/her relationship.
- The app offers an objective evaluation.
- Points out problems in the relationship that the user didn’t realize they had.
- Makes a user think over questions that are not always easy and pleasant to ask.
- It teaches the user to be honest (especially with themselves).
Participants also pointed out things that need to be improved. They include:
- The app requires you to be very concentrated during work.
- It takes a lot of time to answer all of the questions in the app.